Our Strong Segment Is
Our Merchandising Department
Our merchandising follow up & QC quality assurance build up good relationship with Customer & maker. Thus both are comfortable on our service. We are working like partner with Customer & maker for Long time business run. So we are not changing maker & customer frequently. As per our capacity & capability we take order & execute order. For each customer we have individual merchandiser+ QC for follow up development/sampling stage to shipment. So that team can increase their turn over & understand their work well. Below procedure we are following for our customer for execute order. So that there will be no delay & confusion arise from customer & maker end. We are very honest in front of our Customer & maker and advise both part honest information.
Our dedicated export staff is mainly involved in the areas of
- Checking incoming documents for accuracy and completeness
- Tracking shipments during transit
- Co-ordination of shipping requirements.
Following is our time guide line which control by our merchandiser
- For styling/development sample-Local yarn/fabric & animation we can send within 5-7 days after inquiry receipt in hand.
- Price quotation with in 24 hour.
- Lab dip local with 7 days & imported with 10 days.
- Fit sample or Size set sample within 5-7 days & PPS sample within 7 days after receipt comment.
- Production update/Status weekly for each customer.
- QC inline & final inspection report send to customer quality department next day of inspection.
- Commercial department keep in touch with Customer import dept for LC on time & maker commercial for documentation+ forwarding agent for on time stuff good.
Develop new resources and products Appraise vendors of buyers’ requirements, Effective costing and price negotiations, Communications with buyer on a daily basis counter checking on product quality, Weekly reports for customers, highlighting production status, shipping information, sample status and other customized reports for customers.
Code of conducts
- Factory evaluations
- Sample appraisal
- Identify and pre-empt production problems during placement meetings.
- Monitor laboratory tests results and match against local testing data.
- Maintain accurate product details and records
- We understand that communication between the buyer and vendor is of prime importance. Hence our organization is well equipped with Internal LAN system and email facilities. Our shipping staff caters the need to ensure timely delivery of consignments and the right documents.